7 Feb 2012

Fake Bake Instant Self Tanning Spray!




Seriously...LIFE SAVER!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not feeling the whole pasty-white-winter situation. I also don't want to look like I've just come back from Mexico when clearly I've been here the whole time. This is an amazing product when you need a little healthy glow before the club on Saturday, and don't have time to go for a legit spray tan.

It's SO easy, takes 2 minutes, and finally to answer the question you're all wondering - NO Jersey Shore orange look. It's also great just to do one coat on your face to avoid that "I'm so pale, I look dead" look.

Picked it up at Trade Secrets for $32

xo 

4 comments:

  1. I might have to try this!! I'm always looking for good self tanners!!

    & I replied back to all you questions on my blog <3
    I got the bracelet about a month ago so theres a good chance you can still find it!
    & I got the orange Milo bag!!!! I can't wait to get it! I hope you post about the rheas!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty necessary! :) I've used it so many times and I haven't ran out yet so it's definitely worth the $32!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might try it! Thanks for your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I can't count how many times it saved me! ;)

      Delete