2 Feb 2012

January 2012 Luxe Box Products



TWO boxes this month, don't mind if I do.


Seattle's Best Coffee (BONUS) Level 3
"Premium coffee as it was meant to be. Finely crafted, tastefully smooth and easy to find. From a light and crisp Level 1 to a bold and intense Level 5, it's coffee simplified."
Sample Size: 56g - ~$1.65
Full Size: 340g - $9.99


FAVORITE PRODUCT! =D
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Foundation (FULL SIZE)
"Skip the mess and go pressed with Pur Minerals' award-winning foundation, powder, concealer and SPF 15. Supercharged with shea butter and vitamin E, this nourishing pressed mineral formula is your key to flawless-looking skin in 60 seconds or less"
Full Size: 8g - $31


NYX - Mega shine lipgloss (FULL SIZE)
"NYX's signature gloss formulated with mineral and lanolin oil to hydrate and condition lips. High impact colours combined with a lacquer finish provide unparalleled shine"
Full size: 11ml - $8


Olay Regenerist - Wrinkle Revolution Complex
"See results in an instant. Watch as advanced micro-fillers and light-diffusing particles smooth the look of fine lines right before your eyes. This wrinkle treatment's formula also hydrates to reduce the appearance of deep lines in just 14 days. For best results, use twice a day, every day"
Sample size: 7ml - ~$28
Full size: 15ml - $60




Schick Hydro Silk Razor
I've already used this since getting my box, it's the best!
Full size: $13.99


Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner
Full Size: 500 ml - $42
Sample Size: 9ml - ~$1.52 



My Scent
"Take a look at the collection of scents that we put together just for you. From sweet to sultry to elegant, we're sure you'll find a perfect scent for whatever occasion you may have. Take your pick for the day and have fun with it"
  • Prada - Candy, sample size: 1.5ml ~$2.88, full size: 50ml - $96
  • Prada - Infusion d'Iris, sample size: 1.5ml: ~$2.85, full size: 50ml - $95
  • Nina Ricci - L'Air du Temps, sample size: 1.2ml-~$1.73, full size: 50ml -$72
  • Nina Ricci - Nina, sample size: 1.2ml -~$1.56, full size: 50ml - $65 
  • Paco Rabanne - Black XS, sample size: 1.2ml ~$1.56, full size: 50ml - $65
  • Paco Rabanne - Lady Million, sample size: 1.2ml ~$1.92, full size: 50ml-$80

Total Value of this month's box including EVERYTHING except coupons: $96.66

Sign up here :)

6 comments:

  1. Really cool box! I get Luxe Box starting next month, but it looks like January was a killer month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i got exactly the same items. was definitely impressed by the amount of stuff we got this month. i like how you also calculated the value of the boxes - 96.66.. that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You found your camera then? :) How are you liking the PUR Minerals? Isn't it amazing? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CityGirl - It`s definitely sad you missed out this mnth`s box, I always find it hard to watch what other ppl get when I know I`m not getting it until later (Topbox), but I`m sure next month will be just as amazing!!

    Helen - Thanks, it took me so long!! haha, but I`m glad I did it because that makes me even more excited!

    Aleeza - no :( borrowed the roomie`s cam, but on the up size - I`ll be getting a Nikon soon!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got a great box I love pur minerals its my favourite powder! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking out my blog! =D I'm glad you like it.
    I was a little worried at first because the pur tone is pretty dark, but I actually use it as a setter/bronzer now & I love it. I'll probably use it more when I have a nice tan going in the summer. ;)

    ReplyDelete